Wednesday 31 July 2013

Foreign Exchange trading with Oakfx

Key Benefits of OakFx;

Highly Profitable, Stable and Portable

Results demonstrate great historic returns.  Watch your account work from anywhere with an internet connection and receive daily statements of your account from your independent authorised broker for complete transparency and offline viewing.

Set and Forget..

Once your account is active with an authorised licensed broker, we simply switch it on and you reap the rewards

No Training Necessary

Our software does all the hard work for you, avoid years of university and find out why Wall Street loves Forex

Low investment, great returns

Unlike other investment opportunities, your profits remain your own.  No franchise fees, no staff required, no paperwork, no marketing levies, no training costs etc..
 
 
Sounds Good!
 
Any one have working experience of it?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been trading for a while now.. I have found it very challenging to get hold of the staff at times but after I leave a few messages with the receptionist or some of the sales team someone usually gets back to me. The returns have been around about what was said to me in my demonstration, overall i have found the experience rather good.”

Anonymous said...

I asked OakFx for some more information and got a call from one the sales people..By the sounds of the conversations I have had with the team in Auckland it sounds like a rather risk adverse investment.

Anonymous said...

Forex trading is not the easiest concept for many people to deal with. It usually involves use of excessive leverage which in turn causes traders to make emotional mistakes. but I have a great good experience with OakFx

Anonymous said...

I have found risk to reward ratio rather good.. www.oakfx.com

Anonymous said...

Has anyone heard of OakFX? I have been cold called and offered this software by a company called Phoenix (Investments) based in Auckland, New Zealand and they are offering a regular income of $1000+ per month from Forex Trading

Anonymous said...

How is the response of Oakfx company?

Anonymous said...

I asked for some more information and got a call from one the sales people..By the sounds of the conversations I have had with the team in Auckland it sounds like a rather risk adverse investment does anyone have any comments about OakFx or any experiences they could share with me?

Anonymous said...

For further information visit www.oakfx.com or
contact Phoenix Forex directly on 0800 273 425

Anonymous said...

They are being investigated by the FMA.

http://www.fma.govt.nz/keep-updated/warnings,-alerts-and-scams/fmas-latest-warnings-and-alerts/2013/warning-offer-of-foreign-exchange-trading-system-by-phoenix-forex-limited/

Anonymous said...

These guys are rouge!!! Don't give them any money. They are all professional until they have your money,then you can't get hold of anyone other than the receptionist. My account has not traded for months and I can't get any response form the company. Mark Bower is a con man and Kendal Twigden along with Bronwen Twigden are crooks.

Anonymous said...

Mark Brewer sorry not Bower.